A cup of tea (and a confession) – Geständnisse am Kaffeetisch


Dear friends,


at the same time as I'm crocheting little titbits for the fair (right now I'm kind of obsessively making key pendants), my stash of flowery granny squares is steadily decreasing.


No - I did not turn all of them into scented sachets (even though I was tempted). The borders of the scented sachet inspired me though.

I made two sets comprising a tea cloth, four coasters and a little vase with cover.
You might have got a glimpse of my first set when I made the pictures for the bookmarks, but now (as I've finished the second set too) I can show you more.
  


And now I have to confess something: I made another cushion. I simply could not help it and you have to admit: I've been unwavering for a very long time!



P.S.: Preparations for the fair next Sunday (6th of September) are taking up much time and energy now (and I'm getting pretty nervous too) – I'll keep in touch though!
  
I love lavender



Liebe Freunde,


während ich nette Kleinigkeiten für den Handwerkermarkt häkele (zur Zeit vorwiegend Schlüsselanhänger) wird mein Vorrat an blumigen Granny Squares immer kleiner.

Nein, ich habe sie nicht alle in Duftkissen verwandelt (auch wenn die Versuchung groß war). Aber die Borten, die ich um diese Duftkissen gehäkelt habe, haben mich schon inspiriert.


Nun, ich habe zwei Tisch-Sets gemacht, bestehend aus einem Tischdeckchen, vier Untersetzer und eine kleine Vase.
Auf einem dieser Set konntet ihr schon einen Blick werfen, als ich die Bilder der Lesezeichen veröffentlichte. Aber ich habe erst jetzt das zweite Set fertiggestellt und habe somit mit allem bis heute gewartet.
  


Und nun muss ich noch ein Geständnis ablegen: Ich habe doch wieder ein Kissen gemacht. Ich konnte einfach nicht anders und ich bin zugegebenermaßen auch lange standhaft geblieben, oder? 
 


P.S.: Die Vorbereitungen für den Handwerkermarkt am nächsten Wochenende (Sonntag, 6. September) gehen in die entscheidende Phase (und ich werde auch langsam etwas nervös) – Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!
  
Ich liebe Lavendel

Kommentare

  1. Love the colours of your cushion! So sweet! And also the tea cloth and stuff are so neatly made. Just the right kind of colours and effects. Beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love these! The purple tea cloth and coasters are really pretty, and I also love the cushion! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The purple one is my favourite too. Have a nice weekend, Marjan

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts